Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

My Irish Daihatsu Charmant

Options
  • 20-01-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭

Got it a year ago, Ran it with a 4k 1300 and standard for a while but Im almost finished doing this.....
    :D:o
    100_2849.jpg

100_2843.jpg

100_2900.jpg

Its very low now, running coilovers up front and shortstroke struts out back, VERY stiff...

photo3.jpg

frontwheelcamber2.jpg

Highsandlows.jpg

Be on the road very soon, Feel free to ask questions or leave feedback, cheers,

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 220 ✭✭garyegt

ah jaysus i think ive heard of ya before! do you know a big guy with the initials c o'd? owns a heap of cars, recently bought a cool ford pickup from england? (trying to keep it as anonymus as possible!)

if im right he was at my place telling me about this swap your doing! looks ace tho mate:cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mouwt

I know him well, Top guy!

He was out once or twice giving me a hand, Cheers dude, should be done soon,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Bryan Griffin

Moooouwt!

Good pics of the Full Monty!

It needs tar...in fact, it's mad for it!

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭mouwt

Jaysus, cant get away with much here! Afternoon to you Bryan!

Advertisement