Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Grainne / June South William Street

Options
  • 20-01-2009 9:15pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone,

I have been using the psychics down in South William street for just over two years.

I cant reccomend them enough. I originally went to Grainne and over the space of 2 years everything she read came true.

During the summer I went to see the other girl June and as always, I didnt know what any of it meant, because sometimes it goes straight out of your head!

Back in October I dragged a friend along and I went to see the other girl Grainne for the crack and to see if they differed at all in readings.

Grainnes reading was the same as Junes and I am amazed that some things have already come true. Grainne picks up on words, its like they pop into her head. June is very insightful.

A few months back people pm'd me with the address for these guys but I couldnt think of it and I was so busy at the time.

Its well worth it, I am so impressed and I wish I could remember everything she said, but its funny, you dont, and when it happens it just pops into your head and you think, 'oh, that was that!'.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 85 ✭✭trixy

Hi Peewee

Are the readers in a shop?? if so whats it called

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 649 ✭✭✭Peewee_lane

On the right hand side of the street, as you walking in the direction towards the Stephens Green Centre, they are down some steps, in like a basement area., near Ms. Fantasia's.

I reccomend going! They are both great interpreters, p.s, Grainne doesnt come till the afternoon sometimes and there does be queues so give yourself an hour, its not quick in or out, they spend some time with you.

Good luck! So excited fro ya!

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doggymad

i,m going into grainne this afternoon can anyone post or pm me with directions please ' i,m coming from finglas i know my way to stephens green ' thankyou ' RAchel xx

• Registered Users Posts: 17 Doggymad

absolutely brilliant ' knew everything about my life ' even knew my childrens date of births right ' very impressive and has made me feel a lot better x

Delighted for you, something happened to me today and what Grainne said popped into my mind.

I dont go often, I leave it a long time in between, sometimes things can be close or far off happening.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 screaminbean

Hi folks - Id love to go and see Grainne and June - can someone PM me their number please? Many thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11 Petrita

Hiya, could anybody please pm me Grainne number?
    I wanted to go and see her. Do I need to make an appointment, or do I just call in and wait for my turn?
    Could I also ask how much do they charge for session?
    Is it below Fantasia shop? Thanks a million for and answer. Petrita :)

• Business & Finance Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 32,387 Mod ✭✭✭✭DeVore

Does it work if you are a skeptic?

DeV.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 39 Madflah

Petrita wrote: »
    Hiya, could anybody please pm me Grainne number?
    I wanted to go and see her. Do I need to make an appointment, or do I just call in and wait for my turn?
    Could I also ask how much do they charge for session?
    Is it below Fantasia shop? Thanks a million for and answer. Petrita :)

Me too if somone could pm me some details id appreciate it too!

• Registered Users Posts: 42 sarahchristinem

Hi,

Could someone pm me the details too, (No. location and price) please.

Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 89 ✭✭lilliann888

hi , can i have Grainne or Junes number please . how much they charge , and address , lol ,
    lilly

• Closed Accounts Posts: 182 ✭✭magenta73

could I also have this info too! thanks :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 footloose jen

hi
    i was just reading the posts i thought eddie christian was below miss fantasia shop, is he gone and where does anyone know??????;)

Hi Jen,

I dont know where he went but a few years ago I went to go down to him and he told me "no darlin, full up today". I later heard that he wont take people he has a bad feeling about, so I was miffed and went up to Grainne / June.

@Devore -I was a sceptic. When I first went I was like, yadda, yadda, yadda but then she said some very personal things to me about what was happening in my life, the more into the reading we went, the more feelings she had and they were all true. I just went in with a general, whats coming up for me in life question and she told me all in the present that was happening. I was amazed but I left it two years to going back and seeing her and Im glad I did, it took two years for all those cards to play out. I completely forgot what she said too, then all of a sudden something would remind me and Id say ' oh yeah, that was that!'.

So I went back and out of curiousity and scepticism I brought my OH who is total skeptic and I went to the other girl June. Two months after, I went to Grainne and they both read the same personal reading and said the same things and I was convinced that theres something more to it than just gobbedly gook.

I'm definitely a believer. Sometimes they say little one liners to you that mean absolutely nothing to you at the time and your both looking at each other in confusement but when that line is said by someone.. it is WEIRD!

Its just like a nice little guidance on life. It works best if you go in with an honest question. I did on every occasion like, work, relationship, etc and it was the best way to be because it helped them, I dont know, read me better?

Anyway - I keep getting PM's all the time! People asking where they are!

They are on South William Street! As per the title of the post!!

• Registered Users Posts: 141 ✭✭Serena08

hi , can i have Grainne or Junes number please . how much they charge , and address , lol ,
    lilly

Me too please :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 MandyManders

Hi Can someone send me Grainne and June's contact details, plus where are they based?

I have never been to a psychic and really want to go. Who would be best to go to Grainne or June? and how much?

alot, of questions I know, sorry :)

If anyone can help, i'd be most grateful.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 Miller06

Has anyone got a contact number for Grainne or June or is it a case of just turning up there, would like to know as i would be travelling up to Dublin, thanhs

Advertisement