Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Can anyone let me know what these courses are like

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 238 ✭✭coadyj

Can anyone let me know what these courses are like and whether they would recommend them for a mature student who wants to get into the fitness and leisure industry. thanks

waterford exercise and health studies

Waterford - recreation and sport management

They are ...... ok

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41 comebackkid

can you elaborate. which one is more suitable for someone who is interested in planning exercise and fitness programs

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

can you elaborate. which one is more suitable for someone who is interested in planning exercise and fitness programs

coadyj has no connection wit this course so I would take his comments with a pinch of salt. Unfortunately, I cant really help you as I dont know anybody doing the course.

Advertisement