Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Show us your board setup..

• 20-01-2009 10:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭

This is my little escape from the world. Using the board I got in Lidl a year or two back and it is still going well. Similar in style to the flat wired boards made by unicorn but the only downside is the large thick outer bull ring but for the price I cant complain. It is perfect for practising on..

dsc00120xd2.th.jpg dsc00121zp0.th.jpgdsc00119yw1.th.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00120xd2.jpg

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 245 ✭✭matty84

This is my little escape from the world. Using the board I got in Lidl a year or two back and it is still going well. Similar in style to the flat wired boards made by unicorn but the only downside is the large thick outer bull ring but for the price I cant complain. It is perfect for practising on..

dsc00120xd2.th.jpg dsc00121zp0.th.jpgdsc00119yw1.th.jpg

my.php?image=dsc00120xd2.jpg
    Ronan pal that board is in great nick for being a year or 2 old do lidl still sell these boards, ill post up my board setup tommorrow :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,146 ✭✭✭Ronan|Raven

They were on offer two Christmases ago I think? My memory is poor these days... (the hip flask on top of the cabinet is not the reason! ) I have not seen them since.

I rotate it regularly and it has done me well, next purchase is a pro trainer or the likes.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,282 ✭✭✭Carrickman

Good post this, it will be intresting to see everyones set up!!
    I moved my board to the sitting room 8 months ago as it was in my office and wasen't practicing enough in there so I now do use the board a lot more as I have dartpro on the laptop which is a very good help in practicing..
    mydartboard.jpg
    mydartboard2.jpg
    mydartboard3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,003 ✭✭✭ratinakeg

This could be a very good thread, great idea.I've no pictures at the moment but will get some. Basically it's this board;
    31-3026988SPA70UC502275M.jpg

with this surround;
    313-0106667SPA70UC502288M.jpg

Also with flags and football scarfs and memorabilia on the walls

Nice setup Carrickman and a nice collection of Trophies :)

• Advertisement

I used to have a few longford Town scarves hanging over mine but the red was distracting me!

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,290 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kingp35

Ah now Carrickman, you just posted those as an excuse to show off your trophys!! How many of those are for darts?

I'll post up some pics of mine tomorrow.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Carrickman wrote: »
    Good post this, it will be intresting to see everyones set up!!
    I moved my board to the sitting room 8 months ago as it was in my office and wasen't practicing enough in there so I now do use the board a lot more as I have dartpro on the laptop which is a very good help in practicing..
    mydartboard.jpg
    QUOTE]

I've read half of those books as well !! lol

This is my set-up at the moment im looking to upgrade from a cabinet to a rubber surround they sell in argos in the near future...have the practice board up as im seriously struggling with my doubles at minute:rolleyes:

eu339z.jpg

2dm8ubq.jpg

Think i need to plaster them walls again its like the grand canyon in my shed:p:p

• Advertisement

They really are tiny the trebles and the doubles. Really must get myself one.

They really are tiny the trebles and the doubles. Really must get myself one.

Mate id recommend 1 its improved my game no end upped my average about ten points and it only has about 10 hours practice time on it even tho i hav it a few months.Well worth the 50quid not only does it improve ur accuracy it improves ur concentration as well!

I've the photo's in my My Pictures but I can't for the life of me copy the pictures up on to boards:(
    Can somebody please help me out?

ratinakeg wrote: »
    I've the photo's in my My Pictures but I can't for the life of me copy the pictures up on to boards:(
    Can somebody please help me out?

Go to tinypic.com mate and upload your photo you wanna put on here when you upload it you should get a link for your picture to post on forums, just copy and paste the link and bobs your uncle

353cmtj.jpg
    My Room is in a mess!

Looks tidy enough to me! Have that poster as well.. I think we all do so far!

That poster is really handy. When on a finish I use it but always screw it up:(

Yeah it's very handy alright gets you used to the big checkouts and the not so big ones!

I find myself not needing it as much these days... there are only so many ways to check out two.... !

I find myself not needing it as much these days... there are only so many ways to check out two.... !

Ah but it is all the work that it takes to get down to two that counts:)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 392 ✭✭passinginterest

2vb0v4m.jpg

Not the most complicated. A bit tight too.

2vb0v4m.jpg

Not the most complicated. A bit tight too.

Straighten that board up mate its a bit crookit:p:p:p:p

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭objj52

DSC_0771.jpg

DSC_0782.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,404 ✭✭✭mr.jingle

It was all good until i seen the Liverpool wallpaper:p:p:p Nice set up even got the beer fridge an all!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 465 ✭✭greened

Old thread dug up but a good one. Has been quite here lately. Poor pic but this is my new set up.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭minty16

Where can the practice boards be purchased? Big fan of Matty 84's board.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,825 ✭✭✭Healio

Next boards tournament in objj52's gaff. Some set up, i probably wouldnt ever leave!

Cheers Lads , Healio , I would mind mate but the missus might lol , Right The Practice board was got in Brenfers ( I know they are robbery but i couldnt wait) lol

Was noticing a lot of Parctice rooms have white back ground was thinking of changing the decor in my room for a Black and silver, with black the main colour behind the board . have this idea that it may help concentration on the board without the glare of the white , Well that and the Missus wants it done lol

Any thoughts lads let me know and no slagging the Pool lol

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,153 ✭✭✭Rented Mule

Here is the setup since I moved to the Chicago suburbs. Still trying to get the house organized (and we have been in it for two years next week).

IMG_0737.jpg

IMG_0742.jpg

Advertisement