Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trainee Accountant Mistakes

Options
  • 20-01-2009 11:41pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 16

Hi,

Just wondering.....I'm a trainee accountant the last year and a half passed my CAP1 exams. Seem to be getting on grand with the work and study but always feel under pressure.

Feel like all they care about are the fees and not as much about the training...I would love to be able to things right and learn the proper way with out feeling stressed.

Also I worry that during busy times eg income tax return deadlines I am working so fast and feel out of my depth that I could have made mistakes such as totting errors mispostings or forgot an area of the tax law...as far as I am aware I have not made any mistakes but worry that I have (I have a terrible problem of worrying about everything!)

Does anyone else feel the same and what the hell can you do to fix it????

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

Welcome to Boards. You're better off posting in the Accountancy Forum - perfectly tailored to your question.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16 ezypzy

Ta...u would know Im a newbie!!!:)

Advertisement