Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Apartments Newcastle Court Dublin Road

• 21-01-2009 12:14am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 410 ✭✭

Does anyone have any information on these apartments that are available to rent or any info on first lettings of apartments anywhere near Plassey?Castletroy in Limerick.I am looking for a 2 bedroom place for around €700-€750per month.I have tried daft .ie but just hoping someone might know of somewhere:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

those apartments start at 900 and go up to 1100 for the penthouse

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,097 ✭✭✭✭zuroph

Vertigo100 wrote: »
    lol, they'l be lucky.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

Not sure about them appartments, but everything thats been put up in daft.ie that comes from castletroy is being taken down almost straight away. they will get what ever the ask for by the looks of it. There are apts in glantan that are going at about 750. not sure if there are any available at the moment though.

took a look at it on daft, place is a bit cheap lookin inside. its a nice shape, but
    a)1 electric storage heater in that sittingroom/kitchen?
    b)no blinds/curtains?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Vertigo100

there is more heaters in the rooms. There a blinds as well that pic was taken before anyone moved in

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 51,297 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

Bloody hell, my mortgage costs less than that a month.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 568 ✭✭✭TheLoc

zuroph wrote: »
    took a look at it on daft, place is a bit cheap lookin inside. its a nice shape, but
    a)1 electric storage heater in that sittingroom/kitchen?
    b)no blinds/curtains?
    They are fairly strange looking though. kind of oval and thin. the kitchen looks pure strange

to be honest, the shape of it would become an annoyance quite quickly. also, reagardless of how many heaters are there, those electric storage heaters are a rip off and should not be used in a long tall room like that, where one wall is exposed glass! this was the main problem i had with the penthouse apartments in harveys quay as well. stupid cheap shortcuts by developers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭nathan184

Sorry for resurrecting such an old thread but I'm also looking for info on these apartments. Any information/opinions would be appreciated.

Location is below:
    http://maps.google.com/maps?q=52.666027,-8.573834&num=1&t=h&sll=52.66634,-8.637348&sspn=0.013535,0.032015&ie=UTF8&ll=52.666209,-8.573998&spn=0.001074,0.001529&z=19

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,929 ✭✭✭Raiser

Penthouse? Any Pets?

- Would want to be for that money..... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 158 ✭✭nathan184

They're being rented closer to 750 nowadays. Even saw a penthouse one for 750.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,916 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

I've a feeling the prices could be a lot different now from what they were 22 months ago!
    Best of luck, nathan184.

Advertisement