Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Debs - What am I expected to pay for?

Options
  • 21-01-2009 3:35am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Well the girlfriend just asked me to go to the debs with her (going out together couple of months). I finished school last year & am in college now. She is in 6th year (obviously!).

Just wondering what should I be paying for do you think? eg, tickets, limo etc?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

I brought my boyfriend to my debs and I paid for the tickets... didn't get a limo, but if I wanted one I probably would have paid for it too. He just rented a tux, got me a corsage, and got my mum chocolates. (Haha, "just").

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Nah, usually the person whose debs it is pays for tickets, limos etc.

You'd have to rent the tux, pay for the corsage and give chocolates to the Mammy, as PFM said.
    And on the night probably buy a few drinks of course!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

What bythewoods said, that's all you really need pay for! And a few drinks of course to say thanks!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10 Justice101

Tux, corsage, chocolates, flowers and drinks.....got it!!

Phew because my own debs costed me about €400-€500! Hopefully Ill get away with about €250 on this one!! :p

Good luck to all you guys in the mocks and more importantly, the real thing!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 98 ✭✭ChiefBrody

Oh my God PFM, all along I just assumed you were a guy for some odd reason! No offence by the way!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

ChiefBrody wrote: »
    Oh my God PFM, all along I just assumed you were a guy for some odd reason! No offence by the way!
    What says I'm not a guy? ;)

Just kidding, yeah I'm female, I'm used to people assuming I'm a guy, I don't mind.

Advertisement