Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Graphics for Website

Options
  • 21-01-2009 10:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 47

Hello all,

im currently trying to get a website going for my Landscaping buisness.

The ppl im probably going with get a Graphics designer in kinda subcontract.

I am being quoted €100 per hour plus vat for the design work which seems crazy !!!

i currrently have a logo etc and ill need roughly a 12 page site , its being estimated that she will need 2.5 days ??????

Any comments greatly appreiciated - whats the standard rate for this ??

Any designers out there willing to quote for this ??

thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,164 ✭✭✭hobochris

The rate is right if you take into account how long the site would actually take: 3-4 hours max.2.5 days is milking it , unless you want more then just a basic business site.

as the same look a feel will be used through out the site most likely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 105 ✭✭DJ Alex Black

The website prices start at 300. The more sophisticated the better, but more espensive.

A good website worth spending 2.5 days won't cost more than 500-800 EUR. Obviously she's pushing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,879 ✭✭✭heggie

Unbearable wrote: »
    The website prices start at 300. The more sophisticated the better, but more espensive.

A good website worth spending 2.5 days won't cost more than 500-800 EUR. Obviously she's pushing it.

pure bull. A website takes more than 2.5 days, and should cost much more than that if it's a professional job.

Advertisement