Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beginner Archery Course

Options
  • 21-01-2009 10:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭

Galway Archers are starting a beginner course starting February 4th, it will be in the G.M.I.T. Sports hall from 6 till 8 each Wednesday and will run for 5 weeks, the course will cost €50 and cater for all skill levels. limited spaces

anyone interested please e-mail Padraig at "galwayarchers\ \[at\]\ gmail\ \[dot\]\ com"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Do you cater for lefties?

The last time I did any Archery I was stuck using a crappy bow that made for some interesting shot results. Well, they were interesting for everyone else, frustrating for me :).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

we do indeed

• Registered Users Posts: 6,773 ✭✭✭connemara man

the course is full but if anyone would like a chance during the summer just email the contact email details above

Advertisement