Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

vodafone voice mail, how to turn it off?

• 21-01-2009 12:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭

Hello,

Can anyone help me turning off the voice mail? I don't mind if people are still able to leave messages using 087 5 .. I only would like to be able to have my phone ringing for longer than it usually does.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,922 ✭✭✭✭Mimikyu

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 378 ✭✭gagomes

it's a samsung tocco...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭miceal

Here ya go!

http://www.vodafone.ie/offers/paymonthly/voicemail/df/prepay/index.jsp?handset=E250V

##02# then send will cancel it for ya!

People will still be able too leave you VM by 087 5 etc.

Thank you Micael, however, it didn't work :(

get's me an "UNKNOWN APPLICATION" error...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 590 ✭✭✭blaz

Better use #004#. If at some later stage you want to reenable it, dial *004#.

I don't know if Vodafone actually allows it, I know O2 Speakeasy and 3 PAYG don't let you turn off voice mail.

• Advertisement

blaz wrote: »
    Better use #004#. If at some later stage you want to reenable it, dial *004#.

I don't know if Vodafone actually allows it, I know O2 Speakeasy and 3 PAYG don't let you turn off voice mail.

Thank you so much. It helped me a lot!

Advertisement