Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Log Na Gcapall, South Circular Road - Busses?

Options
  • 21-01-2009 1:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Anyone know if any bus goes from near Log Na Gcapall, South Circular Road back into the city? I have had a good look around & I don't think there is. I'm looking at renting there but don't facing walking into the city evey day in the rain

Cheers,
    Tom

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,015 ✭✭✭✭Mc Love

You would have to walk as far as Punches maybe? for a bus!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

Any idea what route that is??

I think its the 304 (raheen route)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 38 thehungrysloth

Is Log Na gCapall where the old racecourse was? If you walk back towards the Crescent SC and turn left at the fork there should be a stop about 20 yards along.
    Alternatively, start walking into town along the South Circular and cut down Lifford Ave. Turn left at the bottom and there's another one just there.

Apologies if either / both are no longer used, it's been a while since I've got the bus

HS

I think logngcapall is further down?!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Is Log Na gCapall where the old racecourse was? If you walk back towards the Crescent SC and turn left at the fork there should be a stop about 20 yards along.
    Alternatively, start walking into town along the South Circular and cut down Lifford Ave. Turn left at the bottom and there's another one just there.

Apologies if either / both are no longer used, it's been a while since I've got the bus

HS

Both those stops are still in use.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 951 ✭✭✭tomcollins97

The house is a 4 bed and 1200 a month - thinking of holding off till April till the 1st round of redundancies at Dell, might be some better prices around. 1200 is very high, even for a 4 bed

Advertisement