Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mozzarella sticks???

• 21-01-2009 1:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭

Is there anywhere in Dublin that sells Mozzarella sticks frozen for home cooking? Or somewhere on the northside that sells block mozzarella so I can make them myself?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 12,110 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dizzyblonde

Sometimes you see packets of them in the chilled section of the supermarket. I can't remember the brand name, sorry.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭eden_my_ass

Pretty sure Dunnes sell them, alongside crumbed Camembert circles...mmmmmm cheeeese

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Was in Dunnes earlier but didn't spot any.. either they didn't have em or I was looking in the wrong place... Usually shop in Tesco and have never spotted them there... Same with a block of mozzarella.. Only ever comes grated :(

• Registered Users Posts: 492 ✭✭Hennybug

I've seen them in Supervalu if there's one near you

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,779 ✭✭✭Carawaystick

Aldi do whole mozzarellas in a bag with whey for 59 cents - I've seen them in Dunned for €2.50 ish

Aldi's doesn't say its made from buffallo milk though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Doomofman

Aldi do whole mozzarellas in a bag with whey for 59 cents - I've seen them in Dunned for €2.50 ish

Aldi's doesn't say its made from buffallo milk though.

Huh?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 923 ✭✭✭VERYinterested

Had the Aldi ones the other day, very disappointing, dry and tasteless unfortunately.

Advertisement