Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tricorn rye bread from Swedish Food Co

• 21-01-2009 1:51pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,105 ✭✭✭

Occasionally I'll get a sandwich from the above store made from the tricorn rye bread, which seems pretty wholesome and good for me. I don't normally eat bread, never eat white, I mostly have wraps and have a lost a good bit of weight since I decided to do that. However, I'm wondering if having the rye sandwich is breaking my own rules? I've softened a bit as I lost what I wanted to lose, but am just wondering about the benefits of rye bread vs white bread or brown bread.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 984 ✭✭✭cozmik

Whole grain rye bread is good for weight loss.
    Rye fiber is richly endowed with noncellulose polysaccharides, which have exceptionally high water-binding capacity and quickly give a feeling a fullness and satiety, making rye bread a real help for anyone trying to lose weight.

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=foodspice&dbid=65

Advertisement