Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coddle

Options
124»

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

this thread makes me want coddle so bad, maybe as I didn't eat all day, mmm coddddllleee

• Registered Users Posts: 7 Kears

Hi Im looking for photographs of Kearns Butchers on parnell st has anybody got any,if so can you e-mail them to me or put them on boards.ie your help would be great,thank you sean.

• Registered Users Posts: 1 kbrackster

Hi All,

I am working on a documentary for TG4 about native Irish foods, one of which is Pork. We are going to do a section on Coddle where we meet a group of people and serve them coddle and hear them talking about why they love coddle - the taste, the Dublin heritage, the memories they have of their parents or grandparents making coddle etc.

Because this is for TG4 I am really looking for Irish speakers but if anyone would be interested in taking part in this please email me: karen@marmaladefilms.ie

Or if you know of any Irish speakers young or old who like coddle please would you pass on their details?!

My Mam's from Dolphins Barn and her and my nanny used to make us coddle all the time! ABSOLUTLEY LOVE IT! such an underappreciated dish of traditional Irish food!!!

I'd really appreciate it if people would get in touch with me about this!! MANY THANKS! :)

Advertisement