Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mobile Phone from Amazon

• 21-01-2009 3:34pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭

Afternoon all , i am looking to replace my Motorola V3 phone as i really like it , but it has since been taken out of circulation here.
    i have seen them for sale on amazon stating they are sim free / unlocked - i am wondering if anyone has got one of them and do they work here on our irish networks - im with O2 with a bill pay
    thanks as always for your help

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,476 ✭✭✭ardmacha

Any unlocked phone will work fine, but Amazon do not generally deliver electronic goods to the ROI because of confusion over recycling.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

thats ok as my sister is comming over in feb so will just get it delivered to her

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Bob76

How much is amazon asking for it...?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 246 ✭✭magic roundabou

65 pounds which is about 70 euro = they have assured me that they are new phones and not reconditioned , with a 12 month warrinte

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,659 ✭✭✭PowerHouseDan

Pixmania still sell Motorola V3i

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, Regional South East Moderators Posts: 24,056 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sully

I dont think you can buy electrical items from Amazon to send to Ireland.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 162 ✭✭fugazied

I think you should be able to Sully, I've had items shipped from Amazon US to different global desinations even (sent books to a friend in Australia from Amazon US h.gif)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 29,930 ✭✭✭✭TerrorFirmer

Buy from Ebay or www.adverts.ie, I sold a V3 a few months ago for 25 or 30 euro. 70 euro is a bit much for such an old and basic phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,016 ✭✭✭metalfest

Sully wrote: »
    I dont think you can buy electrical items from Amazon to send to Ireland.

um, his/her sis lives in the uk sos it ain't a problem.:D

Advertisement