Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any One Done There Mocks Yet?

Options
  • 21-01-2009 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 18

Any One Done There Mocks Yet??:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,901 ✭✭✭Twilightning

I haven't done mine as of yet, they start February 10th. The same day as Priest Feast. :/ Really wanted to go.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Ginja Ninja

mine start in 2 weeks from today that's the earliest i've heard so far

• Closed Accounts Posts: 87 ✭✭ProperDeadly

their

• Registered Users Posts: 4,537 ✭✭✭jaffa20

Yeah, 5 years ago. Their very tough so there are :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,604 ✭✭✭xOxSinéadxOx

mine are starting the 3rd

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,590 ✭✭✭Pigwidgeon

mine are on the 2nd....

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

OP I'm just mentioning this pre-empitively, any mock material posted will most likely deleted.

I think I remember it happening last year, and it will most likely happen this year........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18 --x-randomer-x-

Ahhhh Naaaa It Got Deleted Cuz Ppl Started Gettin Thick N Usin UPPER CASE Lyk Shoutin Cuz They Couldn Find Out Wha Was On There Mocks Thats Y It Got Deleted! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,231 ✭✭✭Fad

Ahhhh Naaaa It Got Deleted Cuz Ppl Started Gettin Thick N Usin UPPER CASE Lyk Shoutin Cuz They Couldn Find Out Wha Was On There Mocks Thats Y It Got Deleted! :D

I doubt many mocks threads will last this year..........just a healthy presumption.

Boards will get flooded with new people looking for the papers.......

• Registered Users Posts: 2,361 ✭✭✭bythewoods

Fad wrote: »

Boards will get flooded with new people looking for the papers.......

The first time I ever came onto boards was to find mock papers last year!
    Didn't work out so well for me though, couldn't figure out the Leaving Cert forum! And then I realised I'd be guilt-ridden. I do recall my friend having the Art History mock paper printed out a week or 2 in advance though!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Gloom

We better brace ourselves for impact and head to the bomb shelter.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

1. Any mocks posted will be deleted.
    2. Please write in a coherent language. English preferably, or Irish. French is okay, I guess, and if Piste if okay with it, German maybe. "lyk", "cuz", "y", "ppl" are not valid words for this forum. You have a whole keyboard, feel free to use it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,440 ✭✭✭✭Piste

"y" is technically French >_>

• Registered Users Posts: 25,005 ✭✭✭✭Toto Wolfcastle

Piste wrote: »
    "y" is technically French >_>

It's Spanish too, isn't it? Or as some of my students like to believe, Irish! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,851 ✭✭✭PurpleFistMixer

Okay, "y" is in both French and Spanish, so it's permissible when used in the correct context. Better? : )

Advertisement