Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Trinity Psychology Interview Pointers

Options
  • 21-01-2009 3:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 103 ✭✭

Ok I'm totally jumping the gun here, seeing as how I haven't even sat the aptitude test yet, but is there anyone on here that got as far as the interview stage for the Psychology degree in Trinity? Did you get in or not? What was the feedback like?

Is it like a job interview? The job being getting a place as a student on the degree course? Is it very in depth about your previous education and work history? How long does it last? How many people interview you?

I've asked around, in Trinity and other places, and everyone so far has been very cagey with their responses. I realise everyone's interview will be different but there must be a few things they ask everyone.

I'm sure I'm not the only one wondering these things!!!

PS I know I'm obsessing over this but I'm completely worked up over the whole mature student application process......

Advertisement