Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sligo I.T Carpark

Options
  • 21-01-2009 4:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭

I know there is the Sligo IT forum but because it is so quiet over there I thought it might be better off posting here but mods please move it if you feel its inappropriate here.

Question is,Is there a new car park been made beside the MPC and the big car park down that side already,or is that something just for the rally.Everyone knows how badly it is needed so hopefully it is.
    I was coming out of college this afternoon and walking back to the car I saw some big truck thing levelling out some gravel I think which seemed to be getting ready to be tarred.
    If anyone knows anything about this (Basquille) could you please inform me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

bobcar61 wrote: »
    I know there is the Sligo IT forum but because it is so quiet over there I thought it might be better off posting here but mods please move it if you feel its inappropriate here.

Question is,Is there a new car park been made beside the MPC and the big car park down that side already,or is that something just for the rally.Everyone knows how badly it is needed so hopefully it is.
    I was coming out of college this afternoon and walking back to the car I saw some big truck thing levelling out some gravel I think which seemed to be getting ready to be tarred.
    If anyone knows anything about this (Basquille) could you please inform me.

Feckin students.. get back to your books & stop asking silly questions. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Feckin students.. get back to your books & stop asking silly questions. :D

Your just jealous that you dont get loads of free time and don't need an excuse to go out on a weeknight:)

Advertisement