Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Street Fighter IV Special Edition €99.99

Options
  • 21-01-2009 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 407 ✭✭

I just go a quote this afternoon for the PS3 version of Street fighter IV in Gamestop and was told it will cost €99.99 for the special edition or €49.99 for the standard,has anyone else heard of the price elsewhere.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 194 ✭✭charlesD

I am looking forward to Street Fighter as well, but I will probably wait awhile until I can find a used one.

By special addition, do you mean the collectors edition? If so, it looks like the prices are about the same here in the States...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,848 ✭✭✭Fnz

Results from a games price comparison site here. [Link]

EDIT: Sendit.com have it for £60 too - and check out this thread for an extra 10% off. [Link]

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

Fnz wrote: »
    Results from a games price comparison site here. [Link]

EDIT: Sendit.com have it for £60 too - and check out this thread for an extra 10% off. [Link]

works out at €57ish but of course being a pre-order they won't charge until dispatch and there's no guarantee the sterling/euro conversion will stay so favourable - but even worst case scenario it would still be a decent saving on the €100 gamestop are talking about. thieves.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,219 ✭✭✭hellboy99

Typical Gamestop pricing :rolleyes:, £70 in Game, works out at €75 with current exchange rate.

http://www.game.co.uk/PS3/Fighting/~r339035/Street-Fighter-IV-Collectors-Edition/

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

got mine from here http://shop.gameplay.co.uk/webstore/advanced_search.asp?keyword=street+fighter+iv&platform=ALL&ref=HOMEPAGE

be aware there's £2.50 delivery charge to ireland as that price comparrison site mentions it's free shipping.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,748 ✭✭✭Cunny-Funt

Whats extra on the special edition again anyway? A head band and the anime?

• Registered Users Posts: 18,707 ✭✭✭✭K.O.Kiki

€50 for a pair of "figurines" and a movie that'll be cheaply available afterwards anyway?
    Nah, gimme a Fightpad or... well... just look at her. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 26,579 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

Cunny-Funt wrote: »
    Whats extra on the special edition again anyway? A head band and the anime?
    aye but i'm getting the SE for around the same price as the standalone game will be in shops here.

sure i'll have to wait longer for delivery but i've waited long enough for the game so 3-4 more days won't kill me.

Advertisement