Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Good news - finally!!

Options
  • 21-01-2009 6:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 592 ✭✭✭

Club announced today that season ticket prices will remain frozen for the next 2 seasons.

Hopefully we will not be in the Championship by then!!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,213 ✭✭✭✭therecklessone

Read that notice again Andrew...

Frozen for two years only if you pay by mid-April for the next two years

Otherwise, frozen for next year and no guarantee for the following year.

Also, they're changing the priority for any cup final we may reach in future, in case we don't have a big enough allocation they will sell based on One Hotspur tier, so Platinum will have priority over Gold, who will have priority over Silver etc etc.

May not be an issue in the short-term (need to get to a final first...:D) but they are increasing ST numbers to 25k from next season, and with the possibility of a Uefa Cup final in a smaller venue it might mean you'd miss out based on membership tier rather than loyalty.

Clever fcukers...:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Positive news on affordability from THFC.
    Must check the sky for pigs !!

Latest renewal is mid-April Shane, could be paying £750 quid for Championship football next year...:P

At least we'd get an extra 4 games...;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,317 ✭✭✭Dublin Spur

Latest renewal is mid-April Shane, could be paying £750 quid for Championship football next year...:P

At least we'd get an extra 4 games...;)

Jeez, that's a bit early isn't it ??
    Planning on renting mine out next season.

Jeez, that's a bit early isn't it ??
    Planning on renting mine out next season.

Sorry mate, should have said:

Latest date to avail of the discount is mid-April I believe, renewal packs out late Feb.

You have a taker for your seat? Larry sorting you?

Gonna be a cold couple of years over here, so definitely not renewing the away ST and trying to cut down on overnights as well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,168 ✭✭✭dats_right

When I read the title of this thread, I thought it was going to be some really good news like a plane crash or maybe a fire killing most of the dead beat ladyboy team of ours.

Advertisement