Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short Film Emergency Services

Options
  • 21-01-2009 6:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 49

Hi,

Am looking for anyone is interested in producing a short film outlining the work of a Volunteer Rescue Team in Dublin and promoting safety.

One was done recently on Dublin Fire Brigade by some students and is actually pretty good. Link is below. Anyone know of colleges/ contacts in Dublin that would have students wanting to do something similar. The unit is volunteer so guess it’s not going to interest a commercial company to do something without being paid a heap of dosh.

Cheers!

Fire Brigade Video – Part 1 of 2.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-AxvYkTfGbE

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,187 ✭✭✭keefg

PM sent. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 398 ✭✭reece

keefg wrote: »
    PM sent. :)

If yer putting a crew together give me a shout - would be interested

reece wrote: »
    If yer putting a crew together give me a shout - would be interested

Where are you based? Can you PM me a showreel just so I can get an idea of your work?

I spoke to the OP last night and this does sound like an interesting project.

Dublin. Haven't put one together. Pretty much semi-pro - knocking off the odd corporate video and wedding video

• Registered Users Posts: 4,066 ✭✭✭afatbollix

also interested in working as part a crew... done a load of stuff like this... stuck in a office / studio at the mo and bored out of me hole!!!

• Advertisement

Reece, Anto,

Can you PM me with details of what cameras you have?

cheers.

pm sent

Cheers Reece.

Advertisement