Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SuperBowl in HD online?

• 21-01-2009 6:54pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭

hi, (delete this if its against the rules)

i dont have a satelite dish and am trying to find out if there is a way to get the superbowl in HD via an online pay per view service.

I'm not asking if anyone knows where i can watch a free streaming video, i can watch it on bbc in SD if the worst comes to the worst

ive been searching around and cant find anything, so if anyone knows where i could subscribe it would be much appreciated

thanks for reading :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,067 ✭✭✭tallaghtoutlaws

NFL.com do it in HD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

thanks for that, but it doesnt look like they are offering the superbowl yet.
    maybe they will offer it closer to the date as they still have the playoffs on sale

subway wrote: »
    thanks for that, but it doesnt look like they are offering the superbowl yet.
    maybe they will offer it closer to the date as they still have the playoffs on sale

Scratch that they aint showing it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,131 ✭✭✭subway

damm, and im just watching the demo and the quality is excellent.
    thanks for your help.

looks like its bbc for me

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 573 ✭✭✭The jock

Check this site on superbowl day,there will be some good links

http://www.myp2pforum.eu/nfl-cfl-afl/34211-streaming-2008-2009-nfl-season-super-bowl-xliii.html

• Advertisement

The jock wrote: »

None of them will be HD quality though. If im correct im thinking the OP was looking for a HD stream to watch it. Skysports are the only european company running it in HD. And using streams online they are a middle man unless coming from the NFL themselves.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭LightningBolt

Is there nowhere you could pay for an online hd ppv and then hook it up to the tv? I can watch it on bbc but i've seen the difference between the two for the divisional playoffs and it's much better in my experience!

Is there nowhere you could pay for an online hd ppv and then hook it up to the tv? I can watch it on bbc but i've seen the difference between the two for the divisional playoffs and it's much better in my experience!

Unfortunately not. BBC HD are not showing it though am I not right in saying. I know BBC are but its not listed on their HD channel.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

Skysports are the only european company running it in HD.

There are others

~ C+ Spain HD
    ~ France 2 HD
    ~ nSport HD
    ~ NTV+ Sport HD
    ~ ORF 1 HD
    ~ Sky Sports HD1 (uk)
    ~ Spormax HD
    ~ Sport TV HD
    ~ Viasat Sport HD

Advertisement