Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Martini Glasses???

Options
  • 21-01-2009 7:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭

OK, first off wasnt sure where to put it - reasoning was after hour = alcohol = martini glasses.

Trying to find affordable martini glasses but cant seem to find any. I know arnotts prob have some but Im not goin to get a chance to get into town (on the northside BTW) so help me please, gotta find some by saturday. thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

Drink out of regular glasses you pansy

• Registered Users Posts: 2,024 ✭✭✭Redpunto

no, no, no, no, no - i cannot serve appletinis in regular glasses - madness, i wanna put sugar on the rim of the glasses as well :D

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,504 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

I thought you were talking about a posh version of beer goggles. Thread disappoints.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,079 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

From After Hours.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,515 ✭✭✭✭admiralofthefleet

could the friendly barman in your local lend you some?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Where abouts on the northside are you ?
    Cos most shopping centres are bound to have a shop that does them,
    There are 3 in blanch shopping centre alone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,813 ✭✭✭themadchef

Try being all arty.

Core out gorgeous red or green apples. Chill them, If you use the red apples put green dye in the sugar you're rimming the glasses with...or vice versa

Definitely different and will give them something to talk about.

Advertisement