Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

OMG

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭Wompa1

Its been known for a while now it just wasn't published. Its funny two weekends ago a Sunday paper said they knew who it was and after confirming with the BBC that they were right they wouldn't reveal his identity..I guess they lied..Oh well! Journalistic integrity went on the window when Dear Siobhain started having her characters using cultchie slang words to make it more Irish

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

You.. read the article?

Nope, Read the one last night about it being some Ben Collins guy. 2 weeks ago when I think it might have been the Sunday World wrote that they knew loads of people were leaving comments that it was common knowledge that it was that guy

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

swimgal08 wrote: »

facepalm8bu0ph9.jpg

Unless it has been revealed that the sitig is frank fahey or knacker dwarf, then this has no place in the Galway city forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,852 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

........and they're all from Galway ?

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭swimgal08

JUST READ IT CAREFULLY LOOK

LOOK AT THE RED HES DEAD IT MUST BE A JOKE

Top Gear's mystery test driver is legendary dead racing driver Graham Hill, according to someone or other The Mole spoke to.
    The identity of the hit TV show's famous wheelman will come as a shock to the dozens of gearheads worldwide who had speculated that the man in the white suit was GP World Champion Damon Hill.
    "To find out that it's actually his dad will come as a shock," said a man yesterday.
    In an alleged plot believed to have cost the license payer millions of pounds, BBC bosses apparently helped Graham Hill fake his own death in a plane crash.
    According to Mole sources, the BBC knew as far back as 1974 that one day they'd hire Jeremy Clarkson to front their motoring show which didn't exist yet, and that Jeremy would probably go to a school where they called new boys "Stigs", and that in 2002 he'd probably invent an anonymous racing driver and probably give him that same name.
    So they approached Graham Hill, whose professional driving career was over at that point, and asked him to crash a plane and then hide in a bush until he got the call from the Top Gear team 20 odd years later," said a BBC insider.
    He added: "The BBC does make a mess of some things but they';re pretty good at forward planning."
    The mystery driver's identity was uncovered when a cleaner discovered some empty tins of moustache wax in a Mclaren SLR that the Stig had just lapped round the Top Gear test track.
    "I found the tins and the penny dropped," said the cleaner. "I mean when did you ever see Graham Hill without his moustache on?" Or something like that, anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

was it truly necessary for you to post about it here, in motors (where there already was a thread) AND in conspiracy theories?

• Registered Users Posts: 45,482 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

JUST READ IT CAREFULLY LOOK

LOOK AT THE RED HES DEAD IT MUST BE A JOKE

Top Gear's mystery test driver is legendary dead racing driver Graham Hill, according to someone or other The Mole spoke to.
    The identity of the hit TV show's famous wheelman will come as a shock to the dozens of gearheads worldwide who had speculated that the man in the white suit was GP World Champion Damon Hill.
    "To find out that it's actually his dad will come as a shock," said a man yesterday.
    In an alleged plot believed to have cost the license payer millions of pounds, BBC bosses apparently helped Graham Hill fake his own death in a plane crash.
    According to Mole sources, the BBC knew as far back as 1974 that one day they'd hire Jeremy Clarkson to front their motoring show which didn't exist yet, and that Jeremy would probably go to a school where they called new boys "Stigs", and that in 2002 he'd probably invent an anonymous racing driver and probably give him that same name.
    So they approached Graham Hill, whose professional driving career was over at that point, and asked him to crash a plane and then hide in a bush until he got the call from the Top Gear team 20 odd years later," said a BBC insider.
    He added: "The BBC does make a mess of some things but they';re pretty good at forward planning."
    The mystery driver's identity was uncovered when a cleaner discovered some empty tins of moustache wax in a Mclaren SLR that the Stig had just lapped round the Top Gear test track.
    "I found the tins and the penny dropped," said the cleaner. "I mean when did you ever see Graham Hill without his moustache on?" Or something like that, anyway.

No sh1t Sherlock

• Registered Users Posts: 5,699 ✭✭✭Brian

mikom wrote: »
    facepalm8bu0ph9.jpg

Unless it has been revealed that the sitig is frank fahey or knacker dwarf, then this has no place in the Galway city forum.

Galway is the new /b/..?

I say we post whatever we want here and make our own little break away boards from within boards...West is Best and F'k the rest as they do be sayin!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,184 ✭✭✭Fey!

The OP must be a HUGE TG/Stig fan...

How long before this is moved or locked?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,484 ✭✭✭JIZZLORD

ibtl

It should be moved to the Top Gear forum:D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

rarnes1 wrote: »
    It should be moved to the Top Gear forum:D

That forum has strict rules about posting about stig's real identity. Jes you could get a site ban for that!!! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭bearclaire

lol you lot are funny....

theres more than one!! there Mcclaren drivers, from the track in woking,
    Top Gear is inside broadcast is flimed in Godalming, which is about 10 miles from woking lol... dont belive the hype.. maybe one has been revealed but not all.

how do i know, i worked at Mclaren in woking :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Oh for fcuks sake!

IBTL

• Registered Users Posts: 8,085 ✭✭✭Xiney

Po0k! Your board needs you!

bat-signal.jpeg

vaderfail_2.jpg

Its Ben Collins I tells Yee!! Nobody ever listens to me and the toasters been laughing at me!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

OMG I just ate a peanut, like. I thought it was KP but he may be dead.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,149 ✭✭✭ZorbaTehZ

IBTL...

Stop.

Hammer time.

Baza210 wrote: »
    Galway is the new /b/..?

:rolleyes:
    Stop.

Hammer time.

my sig is hammer time. :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭DonalN

Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

Stop

Collaborate

and

Listen.

Wonder how long p00k spends pulling the micky off himself a day? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 69 ✭✭swimgal08

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Wonder how long p00k spends pulling the micky off himself a day? :D

not as long as you do

not as long as you do

It's hard not to thinking about your mother all day :pac:

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,893 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

IBTL...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,673 ✭✭✭s_carnage

An File wrote: »
    IBTL...

K IBTL has been said 3 times in this thread, What does it mean?? :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement