Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clay Pigeon Shooting

• 21-01-2009 9:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭

I'm wondering if anyone knows where you can go for some clay pigeon shooting in Clare?and roughly how much it costs for one session.thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 648 ✭✭✭exiot

My mate works in one out the Quin Road, only the odd sunday though, this could be just competitions.

Theres a contact on the contact page here for Ennis: http://www.icpsa.ie/contact_us.html

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,227 ✭✭✭georgem25

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,949 ✭✭✭BLITZ_Molloy

I've always wanted to have a lash at this. It looks fun. My brother did it in Limerick some place.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

There's someone up by Ballyvaughan that does it, I'll get the details, I think you have to have a gun license and your own gun to do it in most places

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Auldloon

Patsy Cronin is a gundealer who lives in drumbiggle. He may help you out, pm me and i will give you his number. Not the friendliest chap ever mind...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 150 ✭✭midgetflynn

thanks for all the replys. Chuileog, where is Drumbiggle?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 23,997 Mod ✭✭✭✭Clareman

thanks for all the replys. Chuileog, where is Drumbiggle?
    Up by the Golf Club, where the Bowling Alley place is. He used to have a shop by the Clare Champion office (where the arts and crafts place is now) but I think he deals directly with clubs now

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 97 ✭✭Gun Monkey

Hi, have a chat to, O Loughlin, the gun dealer in lisdoonvarna, been to him once or twice, he has all the gear, traps, guns and all the rest. He wasn't expensive either, thought he was well worth the (little) trip up there. Don't have his number on me but he'll be in the book. He owns a shop in the main street. good luck! :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Bird Man

I run Doonass Clay Pigeon Club which is 12 kilometers outside Limerick. Just log on to the website www.doonassclaypigeonclub.com. We shoot ever Sunday Mornings from 12pm to 2pm and this will change to Friday, 17th April from 6pm to 8pm for the Summer. We will be starting a summer league on 1st May.:)

Advertisement