Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Moving course

Options
  • 21-01-2009 9:17pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

This could be the wrong place for this but here goes.....
    I'm in a course at the moment not at UCD but I hate it so I'm gonna apply to the cao again for arts in UCD.
    My question is probably a bit stupid but can I apply online or do I have to do it by post because of extra documents etc. that have to be sent.
    Any help would be great!:D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,567 ✭✭✭delta_bravo

This could be the wrong place for this but here goes.....
    I'm in a course at the moment not at UCD but I hate it so I'm gonna apply to the cao again for arts in UCD.
    My question is probably a bit stupid but can I apply online or do I have to do it by post because of extra documents etc. that have to be sent.
    Any help would be great!:D

What extra documents? I would say you apply online

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Maybe not ocuments but there's a section on the end of the written form where you have to put the course you're doing now and all that...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 161 ✭✭shanegj

yea even if you drop out you will have to post all relating documents (proof you attended the college and any results from exams) or you can leave that section out as if you didn't go to any other college (thats what i did)
    if you do that then you are going on your leaving cert alone where as showing that you have previous college experience could help your chances of get in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭Erica-smiley

Oh right thats great thanks a mill!!!

Advertisement