Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Salus Detox/Diet Plan

• 21-01-2009 9:19pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭

Hi folks,

Not sure if this has been touched on before, or if i'm even in the right forum but just wondering if anyone has any info on the Salus detox program?

I've started a diet and detox trying to get back in shape after the Christmas but i'm struggling to find the info i need on the detox.

I vaguely remember doing the plan before. I've bought Nettle Juice, Celery Juice and Dandellion Juice. Been taking the Nettle Juice for the first 5 days and now the Celery Juice for the last 3 but i know i'm due to mix them up soon but not sure when.

Any info or help would be great. Cheers

Tony

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 89 ✭✭Tootsie

hi flushdraw,dont know anything about this detox diet,but i have a question,do you eat solid food on it,or just drink the juice????

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,187 ✭✭✭Flushdraw

Tootsie wrote: »
    hi flushdraw,dont know anything about this detox diet,but i have a question,do you eat solid food on it,or just drink the juice????

Yeah you eat solid food aswel..usual diet guidelines. You take 10mls of juice twice or 3 times daily depending on how long the program is for

Advertisement