Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

biomech tattoo

Options
  • 21-01-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭

hello all,

I have recently decided to get a tattoo after many years of trying to find what i would like. so now that i know the next step is to find someone that will do it and do it well. so question is who would you recomend to do a bio mech style tattoo in the dublin area.
    links would be appreciated, if available.
    thanks
    Dave
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,560 ✭✭✭Molberts

hi Dave o/

Cant think of anyone in Dublin tbh, would we worth travelling to anywhere for a decent biomech piece though, when done well they are truly amazing. :)

If I ever win the lotto --> http://www.hyperspacestudios.com/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,799 ✭✭✭Diceicle

Hi Dave,

Some people have commented on Pavel in Snakebite being good for Biomech, Ive seen some of his work up close and its pretty good, you could certainly do worse (or better depending on your perspective I guess), he does a more "modern" style Bio, uses a lot of golds and blues and reds etc as oppossed to the Black and Grey Giger-esque Biomech. Apart from him there's no one else in Ireland that I would trust to take on Biomech and make something stunning of it. Take a Gander at Carson Hills work for some more inspiration. The only other thing I can advise is to keep an eye out for upcoming conventions in the UK or search UK shops online for talented Biomech artists. Its worth the travel thats for sure.

@Molberts
    AFAIK Guy Aitchison is booked up for the next 3 years so you've lots of time to get those lucky numbers. ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

im gonna be getting something done by him in his own biomech style, pawel that is.
    He likes working with big pieces, donating half my leg to him :D
    Gonna rock up and let him does his own thing cos when he has 100% cretive control the stuff is the business

• Closed Accounts Posts: 166 ✭✭sideshowdave

thanks for replys, i might just take a trip into pawel/pavel in snakebite. that is if someone could tell me where it is! Town somewhere right?
    thanks for all your help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,183 ✭✭✭✭Will

eh middle abbey street directly across from arnotts exit, big sign saying snakebite, 3rd floor, buzz to go up

• Advertisement
Advertisement