Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9 parts and mags Question

Options
  • 21-01-2009 9:26pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 8

Hello i am after the best place to find bit for a bell m9 as looking for the loading muzzel mine broke last game. Also would a bell m9 mag fit into a kj works m9. thank you.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 11,001 ✭✭✭✭Masada

the loading muzzle is a pain in the ar*e to find. i eventually just bought another M9 instead. If you get one of the KJW ones they come with a spare loading muzzle in the box.

As for mag compatability, the TM, KJW, HFC and Bell all have the same mags. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 freakydan

okay thank you so much but would perfer to fix this one than buying another. thank you for the information

• Registered Users Posts: 8,758 ✭✭✭Stercus Accidit

Put a request in the adverts section, I don't think I have a spare loading muzzle but someone might.

Advertisement