Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Pats - Bucks. Wembley '09

• 21-01-2009 9:58pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,010 ✭✭✭

:DWent to the game between the saints and chargers last year and have to say i had a savage time. We got Club Wembley tix and paid £140 a pop but they were worth every penny. We were right below the Sky commentary box and could see the action perfectly.

This year I registered for the registry of interest again and didnt get selected at the Club Wembley stage last week but did get a mail yesterday with a pin for the pre-sale of tickets that go on sale tomorrow. I thought I'd click through the link and see if there were still club wembley tix available and to my shock I was brought to the general seating with them offering me tickets at level 1 (£95) on the sideline right at the 50 yard line. Chanced my arm and bought 4 and the sale went through fine.

Get a mail to say there was an error in my booking and they said I could keep the tickets or trade up to Club Wembley at extra cost. No thank you!

Anyone get the same luck?

Comments

Advertisement