Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

premiership match tickets?

Options
  • 21-01-2009 10:15pm
    Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Hello
    Just wondering is there anywhere in the city besides dawson travel that you can buy premier league match tickets?The game I want to go to is liverpool vs arsenal or else liverpool vs aston villa.

thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

places in the city will rip you off.

have you got a liverpool fancard or is it a first time?

Before i got my season ticket I used AbbeyTravel based in dublin.

Try the sunday papers also. they have offers there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

no dont have a fancard this is my first time,i'll need two tickets as my friend wants to go to,ya dawson travel is a right rip off,where can I get a fan card?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

This crowd do cheap packages but you'll probably be travelling by bus from Dublin.

The best way to get tickets is probably direct through the clubs website. They'll usually publish dates for when the tickets go on general availability. Other than than, google a fan club. Sometimes the local fan club rep can get tickets for you.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,380 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

thanks for the help lads.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 168 ✭✭corkhero

try redandwhitekop also.

thats a liverpool forum.

you get a fan card by applying to the club, wont be much use for this game i imagine as the demand will be high and u wont have it long enough.

also touts will be selling tickets outside the ground. next to the albert pub. usually bout 100 pound.

Be careful though. the tickets could be anywhere.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,251 ✭✭✭CantGetNoSleep

also try irishkop.com

Advertisement