Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sim Card Problem

• 21-01-2009 11:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭

Hi All,
    Ive just bought a new phone as my old one is broken,the keypad no longer works.

However when i put my sim card into my new phone it appears that not all my numbers have transferred into my new phone. Is there any way i can get these old numbers, i cant get them off my old phone as due to the keypad not working i cant input my phone password?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,340 CMod ✭✭✭✭Davy

I presuming you are getting the numbers from the sim on the new phone. But your broken phone has number stored on the handset.

Take the sim, insert it into the new handset, go to the sercuity settings, turn off the pin code, then reinsert it into the broken phone, where you should be able to turn it on without the pin prompt.

if some buttons work, then you could do a backup to a pc, or something like ZYB.com or do a manual written job. Hope this helps.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,743 ✭✭✭MrMatisse

Cheers!

Advertisement