Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mojito making kit

Options
  • 21-01-2009 11:08pm
    Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭

Anyone know where i can get one of these in dublin - i have a muddler but looking for the bacardi set that was out last year !!

Dont worry i dont use bacardai in the mojito morgan spice all the way :D:D
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,151 ✭✭✭Thomas_S_Hunterson

Brainz wrote: »
    Anyone know where i can get one of these in dublin - i have a muddler but looking for the bacardi set that was out last year !!

Dont worry i dont use bacardai in the mojito morgan spice all the way :D:D

I believe it's supposed to be white rum in a mojito, and a plain one at that. Bacardi is fine. Whatever you prefer at the end of the day though.

As for the kits, I've a vague recollection of seeing them somewhere, but I can't place it. I'll post if I remember.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 9,634 Mod ✭✭✭✭mayordenis

last time I saw them was actually in tesco around christmas :/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,995 ✭✭✭✭the beer revolu

Sean_K wrote: »
    I believe it's supposed to be white rum in a mojito, and a plain one at that. Bacardi is fine. Whatever you prefer at the end of the day though.

As for the kits, I've a vague recollection of seeing them somewhere, but I can't place it. I'll post if I remember.

Ooooo....Careful!
    There's already been a BIG argument on here about this.
    There are some like me who maintain a 3YO rum is best (as I had in Cuba), others who pooh pooh this as copmlete rubbish, maintaining whit rum is absolutely the only thing to go in a Mohito.
    And now we have spiced rum...........
    But as you say: each to their own!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 711 ✭✭✭who007

They were in ALDI before Crimbo if I remember correctly...

Not the cheapest but: Mojito Kit

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

brilliant - i think i'll be getting that of one!!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

Bacardi actually does a mojito kit, i got one just because it was a good deal. came with the muddler, bacardi, soda water, measure cup/shot glass and some sugar water. All you need is mint leaves.

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Brainz

hi saruman

any idea where i could get this?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,389 ✭✭✭✭Saruman

I picked it up some time last year at Dunnes so i would imagine you can get it anywhere but its probably a promotional thing so either get lucky or wait till its out again.

That said, you do not need it. Just get the separate stuff.

Here is a pic of what i got. Yo get everything in the image, including a bunch of bacardi straws.
    Bacardi-Mojito-Kit.jpg

Advertisement