Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Bangernomics car of the week/day

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,025 ✭✭✭✭-Corkie-

Pics taken over 4 years ago or did he not set the date on his camera...

VolvoMan wrote: »
    They are the L Series engine which was a Rover unit.

The Honda Accord that's it's based on used it as well, but they are very rare.

Only used in lhd Accords for mainland European markets that were fond of diesel back then. One or two apparently made it into rhd Accords though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,590 ✭✭✭Dues Bellator

-Corkie- wrote: »

there should be a requirement on DD that all ads should be posted to this standard. really nice:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

homer90 wrote: »
    Another 7.... With full History.

€1,550

I really want that but I know I'd be so stupid to buy it... Next year hopefully... That colour combo, blue with cream.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,309 ✭✭✭VolvoMan

RoverJames wrote: »
    Only used in lhd Accords for mainland European markets that were fond of diesel back then. One or two apparently made it into rhd Accords though.

Pretty sure I once saw a RHD one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,675 ✭✭✭mondeo

RoverJames wrote: »

They certainly did, there is a silver RHD 97' one out in blessington always parked near Supervalue. I always thought it was abit odd seeing as Honda never had a diesal engined car back then. I guess it made sense to use Rovers own engine.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,930 ✭✭✭✭challengemaster

This qualify?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 65,633 ✭✭✭✭unkel
    Chauffe, Marcel, chauffe!

This qualify?

For €300? Sure does :D

If only there was some info on NCT...

This qualify?

Bangernomics for sure , as Unkel said if she had some NCT id drive it myself minus the weels lol.:)

Listen for the Jehovah's witness inside!

• Advertisement

Something doesn't look right about that. They say it's a 900, yet it looks and has all the details of the later 9-3.

Something doesn't look right about that. They say it's a 900, yet it looks and has all the details of the later 9-3.

Those wheels are off a 95 anyway!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,382 ✭✭✭jimmyw

Looks like their trying to hide something in the pics.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,863 ✭✭✭RobAMerc

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭h3000

RobAMerc wrote: »

That's an imaculate looking car.

0118 999 881 999 119 725 3

RobAMerc wrote: »
    wheels are horrible , also dont like when the name you ask for when you ring or email is CL merc .

Those powder coated wheels and the silly AMG badge ruin it for me.

Those powder coated wheels and the silly AMG badge ruin it for me.
    yup me too , a bit of money spent and you could have a nice car on your hands , id hope that price is a ball park figure too.
    1-1.jpg

a set of these wheels would look smart.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

almanu wrote: »
    yup me too , a bit of money spent and you could have a nice car on your hands , id hope that price is a ball park figure too.

After a month online it will be :D

€2450 asking price and no mention of NCT on an 18 year old 5L, not really bangernomics anyway. I'd like one though (not with those wheels though :pac: )

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,073 ✭✭✭homer90

media?xwm=y&id=11698588&width=400&height=300

525i

Price is getting there - €500 has been shaved off.

Now: €1,750

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,903 ✭✭✭cadaliac

homer90 wrote: »
    View2-6148577.jpeg

A 406 HDI [URL="http://"]smoker[/URL] with suspiciously low miles.... Bit of wear on the steering wheel

€1,200

Ad gone, must have scared them.

• Registered Users Posts: 323 ✭✭a_v525

I'd definately spend 1750 on that rather than an e39 for similar money, e34 is a much nicer car

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,737 ✭✭✭MidlandsM

dont like when the name you ask for when you ring or email is CL merc .

none of that matters, its the car you focus on :rolleyes:

MidlandsM wrote: »
    none of that matters, its the car you focus on :rolleyes:
    Really!!!! best of luck with that , oh hang on just seen who posted:rolleyes::D

Really!!!! best of luck with that , oh hang on just seen who posted:rolleyes::D

its to easy to personalise things and get emotive in buying a car, kinda like the kind of response you've just made here really.
    Grow a set and move on Almunu, I have.;)
    It's just business at the end of the day, the seller can call himself or herself the fairy godmother for all I care! :pac:

MidlandsM wrote: »
    its to easy to personalise things and get emotive in buying a car, kinda like the kind of response you've just made here really.
    Grow a set and move on Almunu, I have.;)
    It's just business at the end of the day, the seller can call himself or herself the fairy godmother for all I care! :pac:

well to be honest after you childish PM'S , i cant take you at face value , any time i read one of your posts , i just picture a frustrated boy at a keyboard .:o

after i gave you my details and phone number , you failed to back your self up . i think what your words where post pics and details of your small set up or GTFO , your the one who needs to grow a set pal.now if you dont mind id rather not get into any more dialog with you .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,035 ✭✭✭✭-Chris-

MidlandsM & almanu - drop it now.

back to the real world at last.......http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2105210

also http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2105152 very cheap little run around BMW. 799 euro
    one owner , fsh , taxed and NCT'd happy days.

• Advertisement

back to the real world at last.......http://cars.donedeal.ie/for-sale/cars/2105210.

naaaa, no value there, Nct for 2 or 3 months, the seller knows there's a big spend in the post there.;)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement