Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC Broadband

Options
  • 21-01-2009 11:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

I currently have 3meg Broadband from BT. They also do the phone. Thinking of switching to UPC to avail of 10 or 20 meg and phones.
    Any views?

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

Do a search, loads of topics about them,..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭uncleoswald

Luck of the draw really. Heard loads of horror stories but my experience with them have been great. Don't have a phone line though, only broadband and digital tv. Speed never reaches 10mb but then no one I know gets the speeds they are promised and its fast enough. And installation was hassle free.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,858 ✭✭✭paulm17781

I would recommend the broadband. UPC are a terrible company, calling them is painful. Instead of getting their phone service, have a look at something like www.blueface.ie cheaper and not giving UPC revenue they don't deserve.

Advertisement