Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Ssanyong Rodious tries to commit suicide!!!!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

Best way to sell one, write it off.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Lol, typicial Ssangyoung. No dept perception, doesn't know the tides and can't even kill itself. Although, fair play for trying, i would if i was that ugly.

God i'm bored:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭Bandara

its the Sea I feel sorry for.

Imagine being stuck with that piece of sh!te

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,779 ✭✭✭✭galwaytt

......there is absolutely no truth in the rumour that the driver, the designer of the new E-Class, was at the wheel at the time of the accident. He had been seen out celebrating earlier in the day the fact that he'd manage to surpass his earlier design achievement, the Rhodius.

Ode To The Motorist

“And my existence, while grotesque and incomprehensible to you, generates funds to the exchequer. You don't want to acknowledge that as truth because, deep down in places you don't talk about at the Green Party, you want me on that road, you need me on that road. We use words like freedom, enjoyment, sport and community. We use these words as the backbone of a life spent instilling those values in our families and loved ones. You use them as a punch line. I have neither the time nor the inclination to explain myself to a man who rises and sleeps under the tax revenue and the very freedom to spend it that I provide, and then questions the manner in which I provide it. I would rather you just said "thank you" and went on your way. Otherwise I suggest you pick up a bus pass and get the ********* ********* off the road” 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 73,477 ✭✭✭✭colm_mcm

The funny thing is it doesn't look any worse than before it fell 10ft.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 601 ✭✭✭Rory123

My boss bought one new in 05. Traded in a lovely Toyota Avensis Verso for it.

HA!

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭HJL

It looks like a 'floater' that wont flush!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,692 ✭✭✭✭R.O.R

Did it catch sight of it's own reflection in the water and decide to end it all?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,522 ✭✭✭✭Cookie_Monster

HJL wrote: »
    It looks like a 'floater' that wont flush!

:D LOL :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,753 ✭✭✭qz

I feel worse for the shop owner having to have that yoke sitting opposite his shop.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,837 ✭✭✭S.I.R

hmm

id say its should a pile of rubbish they'll do everything they can but they cant destroy it, we're stuck with it forever...

best use it in the Mongol Rally :rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,102 ✭✭✭✭Drummerboy08

What possesses someone to buy one of these "cars"??

Honestly, do they try to sell them to the Society of the Blind or something??

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 18,484 ✭✭✭✭Stephen

Good news everybody, Ssang Yong filed for bankruptcy a few days ago. Perhaps this Rodius heard about it? :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 23,694 ✭✭✭✭L-M

Stephen wrote: »
    Good news everybody, Ssang Yong filed for bankruptcy a few days ago. Perhaps this Rodius heard about it? :pac:

Heard that last Satuday actually. Good ridence to bad rubbish.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,473 ✭✭✭robtri

litter fine in post.....
    dropping trash in public area's is a fineable offence..

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,675 ✭✭✭ronnie3585

It must have seen it's reflection in the water.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,550 ✭✭✭Slig

Its a car it cant commit suicide!!!
    The question is, was it attempted murder or attempted euthanasia?

Advertisement