Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clarinbridge Choral Singers

Options
  • 21-01-2009 11:44pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 133 ✭✭

I hope this is the right place to post this...apologies if I'm in the wrong place!

The Clarinbridge choral singers are looking for new members for our spring concert. Light music and show songs. Male singers are especially welcome and we are also looking for a pianist for our concert.

We meet in Paddy Burkes pub every wednesday at 8.30pm

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 Madame Olenska

mrsweebri wrote: »
    I hope this is the right place to post this...apologies if I'm in the wrong place!

The Clarinbridge choral singers are looking for new members for our spring concert. Light music and show songs. Male singers are especially welcome and we are also looking for a pianist for our concert.

We meet in Paddy Burkes pub every wednesday at 8.30pm

This sounds wonderful.... I am looking for "Free" activities to join with as I hear that there is a recession on the radio:P

Keep us posted on upcoming events!!

Advertisement