Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

another fifa 09 club

Options
  • 21-01-2009 11:53pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 15

noticed that not much more people are being added to the official boards fifa 09 club anymore so i just taught id set up my own club since i amn't able to get into a club myself leave your gamertag here if you wanna join. or add my gamertag : sflynn08 and ill add you in.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,628 ✭✭✭SRFC90

MarkSRFC90

• Registered Users Posts: 1,051 ✭✭✭winston82

neilHimself

If im online ill play for sho'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15 flynner08

added ya there

would be nice if ben SFC joined. he is 12w and 1l in our qualifying league!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

Do we really need another club, lads? We never, never have 10 for any club game as it is.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,906 ✭✭✭✭whatawaster

Y2J_MUFC wrote: »
    Do we really need another club, lads? We never, never have 10 for any club game as it is.

+1.

I haven't been around the last few days, but i should be tonight. There has always been at least 3 or 4 on most nights. There's no point in diluting the few regular players we have.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,175 Mod ✭✭✭✭Mr Moon

I agree with the last two posts, why don't you join the one we have already??

I'm always looking for a game when I'm on and usually there's no one around!

Hi Moon, i already tried to join the other boards team (post no. 126) about 2 weeks but the MGR said that they already had enough players (post no.138). Friend request was sent to MGR but have not heard anyting back since:( I'm on most nights and wanted to get involved in a club team so for people like us who cant get in there and still want to play with irish players, i think this is a great idea. I dont think there is any intention to take anything away from the original boards team.

What you think?
    Neil

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,349 ✭✭✭Samurai

Tag: wonderboysam

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭Y2J_MUFC

winston82 wrote: »
    Hi Moon, i already tried to join the other boards team (post no. 126) about 2 weeks but the MGR said that they already had enough players (post no.138). Friend request was sent to MGR but have not heard anyting back since:( I'm on most nights and wanted to get involved in a club team so for people like us who cant get in there and still want to play with irish players, i think this is a great idea. I dont think there is any intention to take anything away from the original boards team.

What you think?
    Neil

I'll talk to him, if I can't invite you myself when I get home. No point in having two clubs when we can't field a full team in one as it is. Doesn't make sense at all.

• Advertisement

Sorry lads I haven't had many chances to get online this week. Ill add all of ya's when I get home this evening!

If you want me to add you to the team don't just send me a friend request on XBL! Send me a message as well telling me you want to join.

Advertisement