Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Kennels/cattery recommendations ?

Options
  • 22-01-2009 1:06am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭

Hi All,

My wife & I live in Letterkenny and are looking for a kennels and a cattery to leave the pets in while on holidays.
    Pets welfare & happiness are paramount and as important as the holiday is to us so no converted cattle sheds please !!!
    Can anyone recommend one please ? We're willing to travel (half an hour or so) if that helps.

Thanks,

PK.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,676 ✭✭✭✭smashey

Pm sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 46,095 ✭✭✭✭muffler

smashey wrote: »
    Pm sent.
    Times are tough but diversifying now are we? :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

The Animal Hospital on the Lurgybrack road are very good, but usually booked up.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,049 ✭✭✭Pique

mrmac wrote: »
    The Animal Hospital on the Lurgybrack road are very good, but usually booked up.

Thanks for the suggestion but not a chance!!

Any others? I heard there's a place around Mountain Top and one in Kilmacrennan. Does anyone know anything about them, or others?

@ Smashey...thanks for the PM, will check it out.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Try calling the ISPCA pound, it's up Glencar. They might have some contact numbers.
    074 9125159.

Funny enough, I was beside a green Land Rover Defender in traffic two days ago, and I'd swear it said www donegalfourpaws com on it, along with a mobile number, but there's no sign of it on google!?

• Advertisement
Advertisement