Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Head Cam

Options
  • 22-01-2009 3:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭

Hi Folks,

I've been looking at headcams, or helmet cams for a while, does anybody have one or could suggest a good one. There's a good system i've been looking at but it's 600 bucks and you get a lot of useless stuff with it. I just wanna get the actual camera and a recording device.

Any suggestions?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

baloonatic wrote: »
    Hi Folks,

I've been looking at headcams, or helmet cams for a while, does anybody have one or could suggest a good one. There's a good system i've been looking at but it's 600 bucks and you get a lot of useless stuff with it. I just wanna get the actual camera and a recording device.

Any suggestions?

archos + helmet cam addon

• Registered Users Posts: 76 ✭✭baloonatic

Thanks man

• Registered Users Posts: 7,065 ✭✭✭Fighting Irish

or any dvr with an AV input, you can buy helmet cameras or pinhole cameras on ebay for cheap enough

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,098 Mod ✭✭✭✭robinph

i have an ATC3K for skiing. It's just the one device then, no messing with cables and records straight to SD card.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,644 ✭✭✭SerialComplaint

robinph wrote: »
    i have an ATC3K for skiing. It's just the one device then, no messing with cables and records straight to SD card.

Hi Robin - How is the ATC3k working out for you? Is the sound quality good?

• Advertisement
Advertisement