Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UPC down for anyone in Dublin 1/7 today?

Options
  • 22-01-2009 8:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭

Hi all,

Not seeing any complaints in the other major UPC threads so I was just wondering if anyone is having issues this morning? Woke up to find that the cable modem has lost sync and no amount of resetting it allows it to reconnect so something must be borked on UPC's side. It'll be a few hours now until I get home to check if it's up and running again, but I was wondering if anyone else is having problems today in the city center area? Thanks.

Comments

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 9,389 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lenny

DIdn't check my net this morning, but ntl has issues dailey at this stage :rolleyes:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭J-blk

It's been surprisingly good for me lately (after been woeful for weeks after the last upgrade) though speeds in the evening are crap (2Mbps and below on a 20Mbps connection but I've come to expect that) but I don't mind that too much. Been completely down though I do mind so if it hasn't sorted itself out by the time I get home, it's gonna be the usual fun of trying to get on to them again :mad:.

Advertisement