Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Penalty shoutout gone crazy!

Options
  • 22-01-2009 9:30am
    Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭

i was playiong fm09 last night with leeds, first season, second round of league cup against Newcastle, went 4-3-2-1 to try and keep the score low and sneak one on the counter, it worked okay, got to 90 mins scoreless, also extra time finished scoreless, i was delighted! went to penalties, Jonas stepped up for newcastle, Ankergren saved, i was delighted until i noticed the stupid game had put it down as goal scored, delph stepped up for leeds, bang back of the net only for the game to put it down as a miss!!! this continued for the whole shootout!!! newcastle missed 4 and scored 1, i missed 2 and scored 3! yet the scoreline read that Newcastle won 4-2????? obviously the stupid game counted the misses as scored and vice versa! near threw my laptop in the fire with dissapointment! gonna replay it 2nite and hopefully it will work ok! anyone else have this issue?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Will be fixed next patch according to SI

• Registered Users Posts: 108 ✭✭Dexters16

whens that due?? doesn't help me now though, replayed it 3 times to try and get the same result but best i got was losing 3-2 in normal time!!! will the new patch have updates of the january transfers?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,020 ✭✭✭Ardscoil Ris

Dexters16 wrote: »
    whens that due?? doesn't help me now though, replayed it 3 times to try and get the same result but best i got was losing 3-2 in normal time!!! will the new patch have updates of the january transfers?

I don't know if they do January transfers. Patch is due in about an month.

Advertisement