Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Rally Ireland programme

• 22-01-2009 11:26am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭

Does anyone know where i could get a copy of the rally ireland programme in the dublin/kildare area? Or is it just on sale in the north west?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

As far as I know, they're pretty much nationwide.

However, I did get mine in Galway at the rally last week.

• Registered Users Posts: 47 scottless

ye im lookin for one in dublin aswell i was thinkin of droppin into the motorsport ireland h.q. see if they have any which im sure they will the adress is........

34 Dawson Street,
    Dublin 2,
    Ireland.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,967 ✭✭✭mrmac

Loads of programmes here in Letterkenny, 12 euro.
    I think these should be available nationwide; have you tried Easons?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 275 ✭✭Fredrick

Same ere if anyone knows anywhere in Dublin that sells em please let me know :confused:

I know it's late notice, but I'm heading back to Leixlip today, about 2pm, so if you'd like I could pick up a few copies. BUT you'd have to meet me in Leixlip, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

Ya gotta confirm before 1.45pm today, and you gotta pick up in Leixlip - otherwise prepare to be slated in public!!!!

• Advertisement

mrmac wrote: »
    I know it's late notice, but I'm heading back to Leixlip today, about 2pm, so if you'd like I could pick up a few copies. BUT you'd have to meet me in Leixlip, Sunday, Monday or Tuesday.

Ya gotta confirm before 1.45pm today, and you gotta pick up in Leixlip - otherwise prepare to be slated in public!!!!

I'll take one for definate and collect Mac?

OK Fredrick.

Cool.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,212 ✭✭✭Delta Kilo

Does anyone know where i could get a copy of the rally ireland programme in the dublin/kildare area? Or is it just on sale in the north west?

There is a list of retailers selling the programme on the rally ireland website. Here is the link:
    http://www.rallyireland.org/Editor/assets/programme%20list0001.pdf

There dosent seem to be any in the east. The farthest east is Athlone!

On a side note, I think the programme is very poor. Only for the maps are in it I wouldnt have bought it. Full of ads and very few articles of interest in it. The best part is probably the Citroen steering wheel!

Theres 3/4 pages on last years season which is great if you are new to rallying but I dont think that people going to travel to Sligo on a cold weekend are new to rallying!

Very bad value for money imo.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭dcr22B

That list is far from complete, I know lads who have bought programmes in Clonakilty.

• Advertisement

Thanks again MRMAC your a gent :)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,235 ✭✭✭vincenzolorenzo

Got one in easons on O'Connell street on saturday. A bit pricey at €12 but it has all the stage maps and viewing points and how to get there etc so its essential really if you're going

Fredrick wrote: »
    Thanks again MRMAC your a gent :)

No problem, glad I could help :)

Advertisement