Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HELP!!!

• 22-01-2009 12:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 14

I got the dreaded letter today saying that i have to repeat the last semester next september is there anyone who can offer me any help on my options or what i can do?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Mossin

Repeat the whole semester or just 1 exam?

More information is needed for the best advice to be given.
    It cant hurt to go into SAA Monday morning and ask them for your options, or speak to a lecturer from the modules you had last semester.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭bluedolphin

Call into the SU and speak with the education officer...bring the letter with ya. Chin up, mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14 the1

failed 3 modules and have a meeting next wendsday

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 395 ✭✭bazkennedy

Its not the end of the world (i'm repeating at the mo), best thing to do is think positive (i look at it as an extra year before entering the dreaded world of work, or another rag week). The important thing is to remain claim

As has been said before, go talk to eammon, the education officer in the SU (education@ulsu.ie) before you go to your meeting. At least that way you wont be going in blind

Advertisement