Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

3 Ireland "Best of Both" Plan...

• 22-01-2009 12:31pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭

Hi all,
    I'm thinking of going for 3's "Best of Both" plan (25€ a month, 100 minutes to all Irish mobiles and landlines, 100 minutes to 3 networks and unlimited texts to all Irish mobile numbers)

Just one quick question that someone may be able to answer for me... On the 3 website the T&C's of the price plan say...
    Best of Both Promotion – Free Text Messages

The following terms and conditions (“Terms”) apply to 3’s Best of Both price plan (the “Plan”) and are in addition to and form part of the terms of the 3 Services that are contained in the Small Print (provided with your SIM card and also available at www.three.ie) In the event of any conflict these Terms shall prevail.
    • The 3 Best of Both free text messages promotion is only available to customers signed up to 3’s Best of Both Plan.
    • This promotion commences on 01 December 2008 and will end on 28th February 2009 (the “specified timeframe”)

Does this mean that your free texts will end on the 28th of Feb or that only people who sign up within this time frame will get the promotion??

If it does end on 28th of Feb (i.e. no more free texts), does anyone know if there are inclusive texts in the price plan after that or will you have to top up to avail of texts??

Thanks in advance...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,252 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

The free texts to all networks is entended until the 30th of June....not sure if it's continuing after that, it's only a 6mt contract so you'll get the best of it anyway...

best off going to a local 3 store rather than the website to get the most up to date offers and pricing.... ;)

Advertisement