Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What about a new one

• 22-01-2009 12:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 129 ✭✭

Is there any news on a new game coming out i love the others

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 178 ✭✭Lynskey

Yes, bethesda announced that Elder Scrolls 5 IS in the works, and that it will be released in 2010-ish. Then again you can't be sure:rolleyes:

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

Must tell work I need at least a 6 month leave of absense when this comes out.

Must tell work I need at least a 6 month leave of absense when this comes out.

:DA fellow Elder Scrolls fanatic i see....

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 35,087 Mod ✭✭✭✭AlmightyCushion

I wouldn't say fanatic more addict.

I wouldn't say fanatic more addict.

Me too...i made the mistake of starting to play ESIV during finals...:(

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 25,868 Mod ✭✭✭✭Doctor DooM

Must make sure I am on night shift for all of 2010 then, no one to interfere with the ol 10 hour gaming marathons at 5 am.

SDooM wrote: »
    Must make sure I am on night shift for all of 2010 then, no one to interfere with the ol 10 hour gaming marathons at 5 am.

:D

Advertisement