Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Galway Man Smuggling Drugs!

Options
  • 22-01-2009 12:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,172 ✭✭✭

A Galway man had to be cut open in surgery to remove contraband it's alleged he had tried to smuggle through Shannon Airport.

The man arrived at the airport on Monday afternoon on a flight from Brussels.

Customs officials stopped the man, who they suspected of smuggling drugs.

HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA HA! We have a pack mule in Galway it seems. They say he can hold 10 lbs of coke in his keester...bet ya he's from Ballybane, no offence to yee's but theres alot of drug charges around there

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

Link?

Cutting someone open to remove it sounds a bit OTT, couldn't he just sh1t it out?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,494 ✭✭✭kayos

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Link?

Cutting someone open to remove it sounds a bit OTT, couldn't he just sh1t it out?

If they left them to pass though by their own accord then it could have burst causing the mules death. If that happened it would be another enquiry into the death of a person in guarda care whihc I dont think they want.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,432 ✭✭✭big b

Heard this on 2FM this morning alright.

CUSTOMS MAN - are you alright sir, you seem a little jumpy.

MULE - Ah, I'm grand, I just have a bellyful of coke.

• Registered Users Posts: 81,220 ✭✭✭✭biko

JohnCleary wrote: »
    Link?

http://www.independent.ie/national-news/suspect-drugs-mule-cut-open-in-surgery-1609718.html

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Damnit that's my weekend ruined I knew we shouldn't have sent Tony.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,210 ✭✭✭✭JohnCleary

kayos wrote: »
    If they left them to pass though by their own accord then it could have burst causing the mules death. If that happened it would be another enquiry into the death of a person in guarda care whihc I dont think they want.

Sure his hole won't be long getting burst once he's in prision :pac:

Advertisement