Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFC Primetime: Penn vs. GSP

• 22-01-2009 1:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 225 ✭✭

Hey folks,

I have seen the first two episodes of this show, which airs in the US on a Wednesday night. From the first show it seems as if BJ is taking a very very relaxed attitude to the fight, taking a 5 day break in training because he was feeling worn down. Fair enough, you know when your body is worn down and needs a break, but 5 days in the middle of a camp seems a bit much. Also his general attitude towards GSP seems pretty disrespectful. I know that their first fight was a close one, and the decision in GSP's favour was controversial, but anybody who has seen a GSP fight recently knows that the guy is a pure animal. In my opinion, purely from what I have seen on tape, BJ is underestimating GSP. On the other hand, GSP's camp seems extremely intense, his training partners are big names, ie Keith Jardine and Nath Marquardt to name but two. The attitude from GSP also seems to be a lot better than from BJ, you can tell he wants to win(obviously:p) but he is not being over confidant or cocky about it, although he makes no secret of his belief that he is the better athlete.

For those who are interested, the show can be downloaded from Rapidshare.
    Ep 1: http://rapidshare.com/files/184666980/UFC.Primetime.St.Pierre.Vs.Penn.Part.1.WS.PDTV.XviD-433.avi
    Ep 2: http://rapidshare.com/files/187537674/UFC_Primetime_St-Pierre_vs_Penn_II_Part_2_-_matek.avi

Anybody else whose seen it want to pitch in??
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement