Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Shopping in Killarney

Options
  • 22-01-2009 1:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I've heard that there's a new shopping area by Tesco - anyone know what this place is called? and what shops are in the facility?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,797 ✭✭✭bobcar61

Ive not been in Killarney for a while but your not talking about the place behind Tesco are you?If so there is a Homebase,New Look,Burton,Dorothy Perkins,Argos,The Bag Shop and I'm nearly sure there is something else if not a few other things.
    Again,its been about a year and a half since I was there so there may well be another development there now.
    Sorry if I'm wrong and your talking about some completely other shopping area.

• Registered Users Posts: 968 ✭✭✭Oliverdog

You're nearly there - just Marks and Spencer, opened there last year. It's called Deer Park. There is another shopping centre just coming out of the ground on the left from Park Road into town, but a long way from complete.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,354 ✭✭✭cjmcork

cool - might take a trip down over the weekend..........thanks

Advertisement