Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

iPhone on Vodafone (currently on prepay)

• 22-01-2009 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

Hi

I am currently using a old nokia on vodafone prepay and am tempted by the iPhone. I have an iPod and love it and have other phone for email access (work phone) but would like the iPhone.

The question i have is using it on vodafone prepay. Assuming ill have to do the data add-on for this. I read in other sites about vodafone not having edge network, this should all be solved with the iPhone 3G (or am i wrong that????) Also can you connect this up to outlook web access or any sort of exchange synchronisation.

What i really would like is peoples opinions on this. People that have iphone and can tell me its as good as what i think it is and it will work for me.

Cheers for your help

P

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,905 ✭✭✭Rob_l

I haven't tried to set one up on vodafone so cant say how hard easy it is there is a thread on here and someone was having some issues with regard to internet access with vodafone im suer you can find it if you search

exchange sync is fully supported by iphone and is covered ont heir own site
    http://www.apple.com/ie/iphone/enterprise/integration.html

Advertisement